José Antonio and I spend a lot of time watching TV. He likes the old fashioned movies on TCM but every once in awhile I say, “No, not this one please,” and we switch to “Law and Order” as I like to figure out who did it and José does not find it to be too violent, nor the story line too obscure. They must have been making episodes of this series forever as there are tons of these so we tend to watch this program a lot. Each episode begins with a view of the Brooklyn Bridge. You guessed it, José Antonio’s most recent painting is of the Brooklyn Bridge! His rendering of this New York landmark really captures the image with all the vibrancy of the bridge and background buildings in his colourist somewhat abstract style.
- New Abstract Paintings
- José Antonio and my travels, Part II
- A New Glorious Floral Just in Time for Spring
- Floral painting from the Valverde Collection now available for purchase!
- New Valverde Painting
- Website has been updated
- A Visit to Gaston y Daniela in Barcelona
- José Antonio has just completed a new painting!
- A Little Jewel